We have used WordPress (CMS) for many of our projects. Even this website is created using WordPress. When it comes to WordPress we often get slimier set of questions so we answered some of them here.
What Is WordPress?
It is an open-source content management system licensed under GPLv2, which means that anyone can use or modify the WordPress software for free. A content management system is basically a tool that makes it easy to manage important aspects of your website. It is written in PHP language.
What Kinds Of Websites Can WordPress Make?
Many years ago, WordPress was primarily a tool to create a blog, rather than more traditional websites. That hasn’t been true for a long time, though. Nowadays, thanks to changes to the core code, as well as WordPress’ massive ecosystem of plugins and themes, you can create many types of websites with it.
- Business websites
- eCommerce stores
- Social networks
- Membership sites
Why Choose WordPress?
- It’s been around for many years
- It is open source
- Search engine friendly
- Customization is easy
- Easy to find an expert support.
What is the role of Shashi Web Max in the development process?
We mainly do fallowing things
- Configure the server.
- Install WordPress and necessary components.
- Configure and customize WordPress.
- Edit required Images and other media files.
- Write content.
- Train you / your staff to update and maintain.
- Update and maintain the site on your behalf (on request)
Is it suitable for me and if so how much will it cost?
WordPress is not the cheapest way to create a website. You can use a simple set of HTML files to host a simple static website. But it is really difficult to update and would only have limited functionality.
You can create a custom web application to dynamically generate your site and also create a custom back end interface to interact and update the content. but that is relatively more expensive.
If capabilities of the WordPress software are sufficient to serve your website requirements, it is a good idea to use WordPress to power your website. However it is really difficult to say the exact amount you have to spend. When it comes to the cost there are five things you have to consider.
- Domain name charges
- You need a domain name for any type of website. You have to pay a registration fee and an yearly revival fee. The exact amount depend on the type of domain you choose.
- You can search and see the availability and pricing of your desired domain name by visiting www.lkwebhost.com.
- Hosting charges
- You also need a hosting service to host your website. Hosting company store your website in their server and serve it to the users when they request it via a web browser. This also require an yearly payment and the exact amount depend on the package we use, hosting company and the features we get.
- You can get an idea about available hosting packages and their pricing by visiting www.lkwebhost.com.
- Installation and configuring
- We can install and configure your server and website. If you are building the complete website with us we will do this part for FREE.
- Customizing, Updating and Content Writing
- Every website is different from another so is the level of customizing required to build it. Some websites dose not have a lot of content while some have a lot. The bottom line is the cost for this part of the project largely depend on the nature of your website.
- Please Fill the contact form at the end of this page or contact us via email or phone to get a quote for your specific project.
- We will provide the basic training required to update your website for free. However we also provide more advance training services at reasonable rates. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
How to start?
Just fill the contact form below or contact us via email or phone and we can start from their..